The site www.firstoverseasbank.com you have entered is an Internet site which domain is registered in the name of First Overseas Bank Limited. By entering this site You (hereinafter referred to as the “User”) acknowledge, accept and agree to abide by the following terms and conditions:
- • The User expressly agrees to use the functions and services offered in this site appropriately and shall be liable for any action performed through the site that may damage or affect the security of the systems or equipment and/or breach the confidentiality and integrity of the data both of information of First Overseas Bank Limited (hereinafter referred to as the Bank) and/or of any third party.
- • The User shall be fully liable to the Bank and third parties for any damages suffered as a consequence of the inappropriate use of this site, the information contained herein and/or the functions available in it.
- • The User shall indemnify the Bank for any claim filed in this regard. Failure by the Bank to exercise the rights conferred in these terms and conditions shall not imply a waiver thereof, and such rights may be exercised at any time. The Bank shall not be liable for the outcome of the service and/or functions provided through this site in case of alterations in the normal conditions of its operation, such as power cuts, disconnection or disruption in the communication and/or transmission of data or in case of any technical defect either of any equipment and/or system beyond the control of the Bank.
- • The User represents that it is aware of and accepts the fact that all links, direct or indirect, to the Internet are entirely at its own risk. The Bank shall not be liable for verifying, controlling or ensuring the accuracy, veracity and/or correction of the information, opinions and promotions expressed directly or indirectly in this site either by linking through the User or through other links.
- • The content of this site, including all texts, images, graphs, links to other Internet Sites, news, published articles or any other information is provided as is. The Bank shall not be liable for any mistake, omission or defect in the information or for the quality, timing and/or accuracy of the contents or data external to it.
- • The Bank may, at any time and without any prior notice and/or publication whatsoever, modify the content, functions and services provided through this site. Likewise, it may modify and/or extend the scope of these Terms and Conditions as well as modify the products and services offered, their marketing method, quality, limits or other conditions related to this serviceelated to this service.munication and/or transmission of data or in case of any technical defect either of any equipment and/or system beyond the control of the Bank.